Municipalities of Saskatchewan's Intergovernmental Affairs Committee is responsible for matters that fall outside the scope of Municipalities of Saskatchewan's other policy committees. Some of these responsbilities include reviewing and making recommendations regarding provincial or federal legislation, regulations, and programs and services, participating in consultations, reviewing and providing recommendations on policy resolutions, and identifying potential issues and concerns.
Vice Chair: TBD
- Darren Hill; Director, City of Saskatoon
- Gerald Aalbers; Vice President of Cities
- Gordon Barnhart; President
- Bob Hawkins; Director, City of Regina
- Rodger Hayward; Vice-President of Towns